Participating in the Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary
through Luisa Piccarreta in the Most Holy Divine Will
Luisa, Who Takes Everything as Though in her Power (V28 – 3.5.30)
A Light on Your Journey: “Each thought of yourself is a Void of Love
that you form; you deny Jesus an Act of Love, and keep Jesus Sighing
for your little Love. Think about it, and be Attentive.”
V6 – 9.17.05
1. “One who, in advance, places herself in the Hands of Providence, offering herself to suffer …Comes to Participate in the First Sorrow of the Prophecy of Simeon.
2. One who actually finds herself amid sufferings, and is Resigned, Clings more tightly to Me and does not offend Me, it is as if she were Saving Me from the hands of Herod – and she Participates in the Second Sorrow.
3. One who feels downhearted, dry and deprived of My Presence, and remains yet Firm and Faithful to her usual Practices – even more, she takes the opportunity to Love Me and to Search for Me More, without tiring – Comes to Participate in the Merits and Goods which My Mother Acquired when I was lost Third Sorrow.
4. One who, in any circumstance she encounters, especially in seeing Me gravely Offended, despised, trampled upon, tries to Repair Me, to Compassionate Me, and to Pray for the very ones who offend Me – it is as if I Encountered in that soul My Own Mother – and she Participates in the Fourth Sorrow.
5. One who Crucifies her senses for Love of My Crucifixion, and tries to Copy the Virtues of My Crucifixion within herself – and she Participates in the Fifth Sorrow.
6. One who is in a Continuous Attitude of Adoring, of Kissing My Wounds, of Repairing, of Thanking etc., In the Name of All Mankind, it is as if she were Holding Me in her arms, just as My Mother Held Me when I was Deposed from the Cross – and she Participates in the Sixth Sorrow.
7. One who Remains In My Grace and Corresponds to It, giving a place to no one else but Me Within her heart, it is as if she Buried Me in the Center of her heart – and she Participates in the Seventh Sorrow.”